ASIAN AGRI 2030
Generating positive value to smallholders, community and the environment through business excellence grounded in a strong sustainability commitment.
PILLARS AND TARGETS
Intensive Engangement with Smallholders for Better Livelihood.
1. Double smallholder income through replanting program.
2. 100% completion of smallholders’ replanting program.
3. 100% ISPO certification for smallholders.
Encourage Strong Participation to Achieve Best Quality of Life.
1. Zero extreme poverty surrounding our operational area.
2. Establishment of Small-Medium Enterprises that covers more than 500,000 ha.
3. Provide quality education access through 5,000 scholarship awards.
4. Optimize recovery of waste oil.
Promote Sustainable Palm Oil through Best Management Practices.
1. One to One restoration area.
2. Net Zero emissions from land use.
3. Optimize methane capture facilities for all mills.
4. 100% renewable energy for our operations.
RESPONSIBLE & SUSTAINABLE PRODUCTION
An Integrated Course of Action to Establish Sustainable Product.
1. No new land use change for plantations.
2. Promote eco green for sustainable operations.
3. Implementing circular economy best practices.
4. Reduce 50% pesticide usage.
Message from our leader
Asian Agri 2030 is our 10-year, target-driven roadmap to deliver a positive impact to smallholders, communities and the environment while ensuring sustainable growth. By 2030 we will draw all our power from renewable sources, ensure net zero emissions from land use, and eliminate extreme poverty in the areas around our operations.
OUR VALUED ENDORSErS
My highest appreciation for the Asian Agri 2030 initiative. It is imperative for leading companies to start creating a roadmap toward a sustainable company today and 2030 is an important year because that is the year when the 2030 SDGs are set to be achieved, even if only partially.
FORMER Indonesian Minister of Research and Technology 2019-2021/Chairman of the National Research and Innovation Agency 2016-2019/Minister of Finance 2014-2016
Asian Agri 2030 is an excellent move to support the UNSDGs and deserves appreciation. Hopefully more companies will take a page out of Asian Agri’s book.
Deputy Minister of Agriculture 2009-2011/Deputy Minister of Trade 2011-2014
For us, Asian Agri 2030 is a breakthrough. We hope that other companies will do the same.
Dr. Ir. Musdalifah Machmud, M.T.
Deputy II at the Ministry of Economic Affairs
Get engaged and involved with us.
© 2022 Asian Agri. All rights reserved